Return & Exchanges
Before you return our product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in India, resulting in each piece is one of a kind. Thus your purchase may differ slightly from the image you see on the website.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn and with original packaging).
STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of your order. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return for the damaged/incorrect product , we will arrange for a collection of the product.
- Once we receive the damaged/incorrect product, we shall dispatch the fresh/correct product.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about on time.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Packages lost in transit.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.